Monday, September 22, 2008

BIG NEWS

Hi Mom,

It has been a while since I last wrote to you but I have some wonderful news. We are expecting a baby on February 24th 2009. I feel wonderful. I was nausaus at the beginning but that ended when I was three months. Dad was overjoyed with the news. I have been staying strong but at times it is so hard. I know that you are guiding me but it is not the same with out you here. My friends who are pregnant, have their moms to help with stuff so it sucks for that reason. STeve is amazing and has been so supportive that I can't complain but again not the same. I just know that you would have loved shopping for this little peanut. Dad would have cut you off I am sure by now and I am only 4 1/2 months. It is wonderful as I am pregnant with Rachel Leblanc which is so nice and has brought us closer. She is 7 weeks ahead of me. Others who are pregnant and will be on Mat leave with me are; Melissa, Amanda, Amanda, Sherri, Christine, Lise, and Veronique. There was something in the water for sure. We go for an ultrasound this friday so we are pretty excited about that. I will keep you posted on everything. I love you and miss you everyday.


xox

Jenna


Here is a picture of me with my belly:

No comments: